Cosmetic Dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetic aspects of a smile such as a shape, size, color, position, and alignment of the teeth. Modern cosmetic dentistry can help you have a flawless smile. These dentistry treatments are more about enhancing the appearance of your teeth, gums, and smile rather than their function. At Ygnacio Dental in Walnut Creek, CA 945961, we offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures to give our patients the smile of their dreams.
When Should You Visit a Cosmetic Dentist?
The following reasons may prompt you to consult a cosmetic dentist:
- Tooth decay, damaged teeth, chipped teeth, or missing teeth, which can be fixed with the help of veneers, crowns, bridges, or implants.
- You want to enhance your smile through cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening and veneers.
- Stains and discoloration on the teeth, which can be eliminated to improve your teeth's appearance.
- You’ve been cutting back on your social activities due to embarrassment about your smile. Professional service can help solve their smile issues.
- Your self-esteem and confidence are low because of imperfections in your smile.
- You have a hard time eating and speaking, which can be addressed by cosmetic dental treatments.
Cosmetic Procedures at Ygnacio Dental
Cosmetic dentistry is composed of a wide range of cosmetic treatments, from minor fixes to major surgeries.
This is one of the most standard cosmetic dental treatments. The teeth become stained or discolored due to smoking, tobacco use, and colorful foods and drinks intake. Tooth whitening is an affordable treatment that can whiten the teeth eight times brighter than their previous color.
They are thin plastic shells made from resin, ceramic, or porcelain. They can be designed to match the neighboring teeth of a patient. Veneers can conceal numerous cosmetic imperfections, such as cracks, chips, fractured enamel, and gaps between teeth.
These tooth-shaped caps can be secured over a damaged or decayed tooth. A crown helps keep a compromised tooth from cracking or hides a stained or misshaped tooth.
Implants help replace lost teeth due to injury or decay. It consists of a titanium root fixed and allowed to fuse into the jawbone. Once the dental implant is attached correctly, a crown is secured on its top to match the existing natural teeth.
Dental bondings can help repair minor cosmetic dental problems such as cracks, chips, or misshapen teeth. Bondings are composed of a putty-like tooth-colored material that is hardened with a special light.
If you are interested in learning more about our cosmetic dentistry treatments, visit Ygnacio Dental, at 1766 Lacassie Ave # 101, Walnut Creek, CA 945961, or call us at (925) 280-2848 and schedule an appointment.